Bringing health and relaxation to you.
Professional massage treatments, tailored to your individual needs, delivered in the comfort of your home, holiday let or office across Ipswich, Woodbridge and surrounding areas.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing CF Massage as your mobile massage therapy provider.
Please read the below policies which details important notes about:
- What you should do if you need to rearrange or cancel an appointment
- How to make payments
- What happens if inappropriate behaviour is experienced.
You will be asked to sign a declaration of consent in your initial consultation to confirm you’ve received and agree to these terms.
- Individual clients: Should you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, please ensure you give a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Corporate clients: Should you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, please ensure you give a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- Any cancellation made outside of the time limits in (a) and/or (b) will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the standard or agreed price, which is payable on receipt of your cancellation or rearrangement request. Whilst every attempt will be made to accommodate changes to your booking, please be sure to make these requests with respectful notice to avoid a loss of earnings to the therapist. In the event of missing your appointment or cancelling your appointment at the arrival of your therapist, the full treatment fee will be payable.
- CF Massage has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice. Where an appointment is cancelled by CF Massage within the 24 hours, any fee that has already been paid to CF Massage, will be refunded to the client in full or an alternative will be offered.
- CF Massage has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided.
- We commit to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
Payment should be made either upfront or at the time of your appointment before your treatment begins. We accept payment in cash or by bank transfer (sorry, no cheques). Payment via bank transfer should be made prior to your booking date and should reference your name. Invoices are available should you need one.
Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, or who cancel treatments outside the cancellation window and must be paid within 7 days of the issue date.
Package Bookings/Course of Treatment
Package bookings or courses of treatment are designed to help you save money where more than one or two sessions are indicated/desired. Payment must be made in advance and bookings will need to be redeemed no more than 6 weeks apart.
CF Massage has a zero-tolerance policy to inappropriate behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate a treatment with immediate effect and without refund if the client demonstrates behaviour including but not limited to: intimidation, verbal aggression, physical violence, evidence of intoxication or sexual behaviour. If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s address and must be paid within 7 days of issue date.
|Tuesday:||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday:||15:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday:||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday:||12:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday & Sundays:||Group Bookings Only|
Have a question?
It's only natural to be curious. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.